I learned a lot of lessons from that experience:
- When you play with someone that is better than you, your skills improve.
- If you are in an environment that challenges you, you become stronger.
- When someone is quicker than you, your focus improves.
- Playing with someone smarter than you causes you to get mentally tough.
- When you are challenged you work harder than you do in a complacent environment.
So the next time you are in a challenging environment or are working for a boss with high expectations, just remember how much you are growing and how strong your skills are becoming. You’ll likely look back and thank that boss for all that he or she did to help you move your career forward!